It couldn’t be a better day to be National Hot Chocolate Day in the US! I woke up this morning to 3 degrees, and I know that’s a heat wave compared to some other areas this week!
That warm feeling your body is engulfed in when you take a long draw of that sweet hot cocoa during winter. That warm feeling is indescribable, comforting, and just a treat in itself.
We are offering THREE special release products, available ONLY today for National Hot Chocolate Day!
- Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate: A milk chocolate mix with notes of deep rich caramel and savory salt for a perfect salted caramel hot chocolate mix. Packaged in a scoop-able jar, makes enough for 10-12 servings. SPECIAL BONUS! Complete with a bonus pack of natural gourmet big puffy gourmet marshmallows! $14.95
- Gourmet White Hot Chocolate: Rich, sweet and creamy, this decadent white hot chocolate is perfect treat all year long. You’ll even find small bits, flakes and morsels of real white chocolate throughout! Packaged in a scoop-able jar, makes enough for 10-12 servings. Just add hot milk, cream or water to 1 1/2 -3 tablespoons mix. And for a little pick me up, add a splash of run to this mix for a decadent adulting drink! SPECIAL BONUS! Complete with a bonus pack of natural gourmet big puffy gourmet marshmallows! $14.95
- KETO Hot Chocolate! *sugar free, gluten free, low carb, KETO compliant.
What is it about the winter months that automatically gets us craving comfort foods – especially a big ole mug of low carb hot cocoa. Yum! We know, for most of us, low carb foods aren’t the first thing that comes to mind when you think of comfort foods, but trust us! …Just because you’re losing all that sugar and some carbs doesn’t mean you have to lose the flavor – or any of your winter cheer for that matter! And this low carb hot chocolate mix will satisfy all your cold day cravings!
Our KETO hot cocoa mix is made with real cream, real butter, 100% cocoa, monk fruit, erythritol and avocado oil powder. One serving contains 2g of net carbs and is quite delicious! Just add almond milk or a mix of almond milk and heavy cream along with 1-2 tablespoons of our mix for a decadent ketolicious drink. Packaged in a scoop-able jar, enough to serve 8-12 mugs of hot chocolate. $24.95
We all may be in the midst of indulging now, with all the holiday parties and running around shopping and decorating, but in a few weeks, everyone will wonder how to get rid of all the extra pounds that have accumulated since summer (and in my case all year long!) I am joining the 12 Week Keto Shred and am taking reservations now – this program WILL CLOSE OUT so we want to make sure you get your spot!
Here are all the details about the 12 Week (PLUS PLUS!) Keto Shred Program. Click the link at the end of this post to order. You have three payment options to choose from!
Dates Available to Join : Dec 10th – Dec 26th
- Full product Kit valued at over $800 that includes product kit, sample set of 0 Sugar Premium protein powders from our Crave it Line, ketone strip testers for each week and our two-part cleanse and detox program featuring exogenous ketones
- Facebook Support Group
- Weekly Meal Plan & Shopping List
- Customized and tailored meal changes for members if needed
- Fitness – Videos, workout plans, work from home routines and more
- Weekly Success Check-ins
- Weekly Videos answering some of our most common member questions
- Access to KETO Shred ONLY products through the program as well as SPECIAL products just available to members
- Access to special member only discount events
- Receive a discount on all our 2019 KETO Shred Events (our Summer 6 Week Shred starting May 6th 2019 and our Fall 6 Week Shred starting Sept 9th 2019
- Includes full 12 weeks of Shred + 4 weeks of Jenn Aube’s Stop’n’Go Diet Out Program to prevent post diet weight gain. Jenn is the owner of Do You Bake/Crave It.
OK so you know what’s in the kit (and what a kit it is) and you know what the program will include, so we’ll all be in this together and you’ll have the support you need to help you through, but how about I tell you a little more about the benefits of doing KETO.
And who is going to support us during the program? Jenn and Matt of Do You Bake and Crave It!
Pricing and Ordering:
Price : $500 / person
1 Payment: $500
3-month installment plan : $175/month for 3 months
4-month installment plan : $140/month for 4 months
We will go live tomorrow with signup, but PLEASE let us know if you are interested in the program. One lucky reader who decides to join the program and sends me an email email@example.com or private messages our Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/mammamiasweets/) between today and Christmas Day will get a $50 rebate from ME, chosen randomly from my customers who join and chosen by random.org.
One Word that describes us best? YUMMY! Yummy sweet, yummy savories, yummy gluten free, yummy keto. Yes! YUMMY! We have over 120 options to choose from.
Yes! I am a “Do You Bake?” and “Crave It” Ambassador!
I am part of a team of FOODIES! We LOVE food, REAL food without chemicals!
We love to share recipes, kitchen & baking hacks and tons of tips n tricks, garden eats, nutrition and more.
“Do You Bake?” offers over 250 products that range from Seasoning blends to meal kits, freezer meals .. kids clubs! and of course lots of desserts!
Looking for healthy? “Crave It” offers over 30 products packed with protein & super foods, from protein powder to energy bars, from protein muffin mixes to bone broth!
SHOP ONLINE NOW!
Host a party and earn great products! Shoot me an email and let’s talk!
Work From Home Opportunity : Join our TRIBE in the USA and Canada and earn commission on all your Do You Bake? & Crave It product sales. Build a team and earn team income too! Contact me for more details.
No Sugar! 2.9g net carbs per bite! KETO Gingerbread Cheesecake Bites
We use the Do You Bake? KETO mm-Ginger-Cookies mix for a perfect cheesecake bottom (See end of post for link).
These are perfect holiday dessert bites for anyone following a KETO, low carb or gluten free diet.
Ingredients (for the base)
1 mix – Do You Bake? KETO Ginger-mm-cookies
6 tablespoons butter
Ingredients (for the cheesecake)
2 bricks full fat cream cheese (soft)
2 scoops VANILLA protein powder
1/2 lemon zested
1/2 lemon (juiced)
2/3 cup full fat sour cream
2 tablespoons natural sugar free syrup of choice (pancake syrup or maple) OR a 6 – 8 drops of natural sugar free sweetener drops
Make the gingerbread base ahead of time (preferably the night before. minimum 3 hours!) by following the directions on the Do You Bake? Keto Ginger-mm-Cookies Mix Package. Wrap the gingerbread cookies mix tightly with plastic wrap and place in the fridge to sit (again! let it sit 24 hours! so much better)
Preheat oven 400 degrees F
Make the filling :
In a medium bowl beat your cream cheese until light and fluffy.
Beat in your syrup and protein powder.
Then beat your sour cream and eggs into the mixture until combined
Add your sweetener, lemon and lemon zest. Beat again just until combined and smooth.
Remove your gingerbread cookie dough from the fridge and roll it out about 1/2″ thick in between two pieces of parchment paper.
Working quickly, cut rounds out (bigger than your muffin tin holes) and push your rounds into the holes (or line your muffin tins with cupcake liners – this is our preferred way!). Don’t worry if your dough breaks a bit. Just press it in between your fingers and push it down and around the sides.
FREEZE your muffin tin tray filled with cookie bottom for 3 minutes before baking
BAKE just the base for 5 minutes. Remove from oven
Fill with cheesecake mix
Reduce heat to 325 degrees F
Bake for an additional 12 – 15 minutes until cheesecakes are ALMOST set (they will cook still when you remove them). Don’t over bake!
Let cool completely and refrigerate